Sunday, November 22, 2009

Artinspiration


Gosh it would be easy if I could open a catalog and choose today's inspiration. How handy! But now..for those who are self-proclaimed artists this is probably the hardest thing.. and to keep ideas and concepts "original" is really the search for the Holy Grail. Take me for instance. I want to churn out ( wrong word unless I am an assembly line artist ?? paradox?) year-end gifts. Should they be cards? Aw..I do that every year. Should they be calendars? That way those who receive them will be grateful to me for the WHOLE year- see the ego? Now, do I personalize each calendar to suit the recepients? Put in birthdays of those in the family? You do know how big Indian families get? Should I look for professional spiral binding services.. should I get it all printed professionally? Aaarrggghh. So, what do I do? I sit and look through sites on the Internet and spend only 3 hours looking at other people's ideas..there goes creativity and orginality- straight out of the window! My head's buzzing with options. PRIORITIZE! Okay..first things first..lets go see what material we have and what we need. More agonizing and more confusion along the way..but, for now, go I must.

No comments:

Post a Comment